Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Snow Day!


So we got some snow last night, no big deal I thought. Jaimee and I were just about out the door when she heard there was no school. Huh?! We checked it out and sure enough school was cancelled today! Loud cheer in background from Danica! I still have to go in to work, but looking forward to that - will get so much done! Jason comes back into the house about 7:20 and says "if I take Jaimee to stageband, can you walk?" "Dad there is no school today!" "What. I just scraped the van for you". How sweet, hey! Love it when he does that!

4 comments:

Carolina said...

Wow - your photos are amazing. I just took a quick peek through your blog, but will be back later to browse some more. For now, I wanted to introduce myself, my name is Carolina and I'm one of your SBS11 sister. I'm so looking forward to getting to know you!

Have a great day!

Cheers,
Carolina

Toni said...

Oh, I remember snow days off from school, growing up in Maryland. The photo is so evocative AND nostalgic for me.

Kariberry said...

Kinda looks like Wisconsin right now. Kids had a winter day today No school. Bitterly cold.

Veronica said...

I am so envious I want snow so bad.... but the good news is you have been tagged. Go visit my blog for more information.
hugs Veronica

01 09 10