Thursday, February 14, 2008

Giddyupa Bella

I fussed with this card for far too long! But it is for my neice who is horse crazy. I am sure she will love it.



Stamp sets used: Giddyupabella from Stamping Bella; Happy Birthday (Close to My Heart)

Papers: Serendipity collection from CTMH, as well as Outdoor denim and Holiday Red cardstock

Colored with: CTMH markers and watercolor pencil crayons.

Embellishments: Red Sparkles (CTMH) , red glitter and leather cord

Techniques: Paper sanding, edge distressing and sewing on paper

5 comments:

jo said...

The card looks great Laurel! I'm sure your neice will be over the moon!

Toni said...

Very cool! I need a BalanceBeamBella for my niece ... I like the colors, and you took a lot of care with the detail - it shows.

Kariberry said...

Love the card. Love Bella no matter what's she's doin. =}

Veronica said...

don't you just love Bellas? I just received three today. I love the new one fashionistabella. too cute. love your bella card

T. Kaiser said...

Super adorable card. Can you imagine - I don't have a Bella! I have a couple of horse lovers in my life, so this one might have to be my first!

01 09 10