Friday, February 29, 2008

Spring Tulip

Another card using SCS sketch for this week. I am finally using the sizzix dies I bought a long time ago. Not sure if white tulips or white lilacs are my favorite spring flower. I love them both! I really am happy with how this card turned out. The front part of the tulip bud is attached to the back with a foam square to give it some dimension. It has also been chalked for more dimension.
Stamps: Air Mail
Paper: Garden Green, Olive, Bamboo, Colonial White, White Daisy
Tulip: Sizzix die
Embellishments: Colonial White ribbon rounds; baubles (Stamping Bella).
Techniques: sewing on paper, edge distressing.

3 comments:

Veronica said...

oh my gosh this is AWESOME!!!!!!!
WOW you did fantastic on this. I am so going to have to CASE this. wow just wow... i love it

Jessica Smith said...

I totally agree this is awesome

jo said...

So delicate and gorgeous Laurel!! Fantastic card!

01 09 10