Friday, March 14, 2008

More Random Facts.

I have seen this on a couple of people's blog and thought I would give it a go.

1. If your doctor told you TODAY that you were pregnant, what would you say? Whaaa...???
2. When was the last time you flew in a plane? June 2006 to Disneyland
3. What did the last text message you sent say? I don't remember if I ever have.
4. What features do you find most attractive in the opposite sex? A nice smile and kinda silly
5. What is a goal you would like to accomplish in the near future? This year to catch up on my scrapbooking - almost there! Get back into shape, lose some weight and look like a Bella!
6. Shoe size? 8 1/2
7. Been to Mexico? No but in grade 12 went to France.
8. When is the last time you had a massage? You meant a professional one - never! I think I should go!
9. What was the last TV show you watched? I never watch TV but I did see Gene Simmons Family Jewels lately!
10. What are your plans for the weekend? Same as every weekend, lots of scrapbooking, and cardmaking, clean the house and do laundry. Hopefully go for a run Saturday and stay in PJ's on Sunday (usually do). For the rest of the week YAY IT IS SPRING BREAK - hopefully paint Jaimee's room, do some shopping with the kids and relax.
11. If your significant other asked you to marry them TODAY what would you say? Yes
12. What is in the back seat of your car right now? Ok, so I am a minivanabella so I am always driving kids somewhere, so probably some garbage, waterbottle and school books.
13. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? Consoling Danica because her hamster died (of all the pets we have, it was her first loss, quite upsetting for her).
14. If you could marry any celebrity today who would it be? Tough one, I haven't watched a movie or TV in so long I don't know, Kevin Costner perhaps, or Tim McGraw!
15. Have you ever been to a strip club? Nope!
16. What is the best ice cream flavor? Mint ChocoChip!
17. What is the last sporting event you watched? Danica in the Provincials last summer for Track and Field - she got a bronze medal in the 15oom!!!
18. Ever go camping? Yes, and last year we moved up from a tent trailer to a 25ft trailer. Man is camping easy now (well except for parking of the trailer that's always fun!)
19. Last phone call? My mom.
20. Are you allergic to anything? Nope
21. What is one thing you have learned about life recently? After 40 it is body over mind! I don't think of 40 as old, but my body keeps telling me it is!
22. What do you do at work? Teacher/Librarian
23. What is your mom's name? Ellen
24. Ever cried for no reason? Nope, not a crier.
25. Can you do the Crank Dat dance? The What?
26. What is your favorite color to wear? Pink or brown, but really my jammies!
27. What is the longest plane ride you have ever been on? From Vancouver to France but this July Jaimee and I are off to Japan!
28. What is the longest road trip you have ever taken? From Castlegar BC (we used to live there) we drove to Peace River Alberta in one day (15 hours - with a small truck that was jam packed, a dog and 2 kids under 5!) It really wasn't too bad.
29. What are your turn-offs? Braggers, or those who know everything (at least think they do!)
30. What was your last alcoholic beverage? It's been so long I can't remember, either red wine or a Bacardi Orange Breezer
31. What are you craving right now? Probably chips, I like salty things. Oh and of course Spring - I want my lilacs to be blooming!

1 comment:

Eulanda said...

OMG - Laurel that's almost scary!! LOL! The likeness I mean. Hmmm...
Eulanda

01 09 10