Thursday, March 20, 2008

Call me anal!

Ok so I have used this daffodil sizzix a few times and never have been happy with it. Partly becasue I don't like yellow but also because it was never quite right. There is a piece on the sizzix that I was never sure how to use it so I always left it out. Well during hte wee hours of the morning it came to me what to do with it. So I had to try it again, yes call me anal but now I can move on and do some scrapbooking! LOL!

Here's the side view to see how I used the 'tunnel' part of the flower. Duh! can't believe it took me this long to figure it out!!!

2 comments:

Kariberry said...

I had to laugh at your comment about the wee hours of the nite it came to you. I guess they call that, the light bulb moment. LOL
It's very pretty!

Carolina said...

Well, glad it saw it through, cause this is such a pretty card!

01 09 10