Sunday, March 9, 2008

Enchanted Halloween Layout


I am so happy almost finished Danica's 2006 album then on to 2007 albums for the kids. Halloween is my least favorite thing to scrapbook. Not my favorite holiday (I am not into the dressup etc, I am so not creative in that field so I dread when we get invited to Halloween things!), and it usually involves colors I don't like. So I cringe when I know my Halloween pages are coming up. Well that being said, I am happy with how it turned out. I used Reflections - Quartet - pinwheel. One of the things I am working on this year is trying to take more pictures that are not so close up ( I zoom everything!) so that I have more layout options open to me.
Everything is CTMH
Stamp sets: Halloween Dingbats, Hallow-Scream, Happy Haunting
Papers: Enchanted Level 2
Buttons, white waxy flax

No comments:

01 09 10