Sunday, March 2, 2008

You Rock!

Well I finally finished the report cards and I was going to bed but I just couldn't go without making another bella card. This is another one of those 'not sure why I bought it but just had to have it' stamps. Now if I could sing and was in a band this would be me, pink guitar, pink sparkly top, pink sparkly streak in my hair and shiny pink boots! But I can't and I'm not so I can only pretend! I love how this card turned out, even better is that Danica got a musical birthday card. I reused the music box, so when you open this card KISS is singing, "I want to dance with you all night." Would be better if it was a good ol female rock singer but oh well.

Stamps: Sweet talk; April Word Puzzle (music noter) - CTMH, Rockabella (Stamping Bella)
Paper: Stylin Level 2 ( a retired set - starting to get over my hoarding!)
rhinestones and foam square.

8 comments:

Carla said...

You and me both, friend, you and me both! Although if I showed up in the outfit, people would run screaming in the opposite direction! I need to lose a few pounds before we start a band, or I'm going to have to modify our outfit a little! Great card!

Kariberry said...

NO... You ROCK! that is a cute card. =) It's bella

Toni said...

I love this stamp, too ... every morning driving to work I pretend I AM in a band ... actually, I pretend I'm Sheryl Crow or Ann Wilson (from Heart), singing my lungs out ... GREAT card!

Bridget said...

OH OH Can I be in your band? We can just make our own. haha Very cute card :)

Tracy said...

Love your Bella card!! :)

Gabrielle Madsen said...

Love the card and the sentiments.....the 80's were great, lol! (Wait or was it the 90's...yikes!)

Jenn said...

This is such a cute card!!! I lov her pick guitar!!!! :D

YOU ROCK!!!!!

Jenn said...

Ok I meant to say PINK Guitar!!!
Ugh...I should read over what I type! :P

Jenn

01 09 10