Saturday, April 26, 2008

First Double Pocket card

Whew long title. Ever had one of those cards that seemed to take forever? Well this is one of them. I stamped the Sweet Leaf paper with the Western Flourish first in SL then overstamped with White Daisy ink. I left it overnight to dry, worked on it this morning then just finished it! I didn't have a template, just did what I thought was done. All supplies are from CTMH and I got the inspiration from Denise's blog http://allthingsstamped.blogspot.com/.

These are the tags:

Colors are: Sweet Leaf, Buttercup, Pink Carnation and a bit of Olive
Stamp Sets: Western Flourish, Blooming Flourish, May SOTM, Aug. SOTM, Happy Birthday
Colored in parts of it with markers and blending pen

5 comments:

Veronica said...

http://www.pinkcatstudio.com/
Hey Laurel have you ever heard of that company????? I love it

they are in Canada

Card Creations said...

very beautiful card....I love the colors.

Carolina said...

Gorgeous!!! Love the inside cards as much as the pocket!

Toni said...

Yea, I'm so loving this cuz it's a new idea for my journal, how to tuck in little surprises and journaling 'spots' ... this card is a garden, just a garden, love it!

Marjorie said...

Lovely!! I really like these colors together. I've tagged you with a 6 quirks game. Visit my blog for the rules if you feel like playing ^_~

01 09 10