Friday, April 25, 2008

Rock on


Finally got to do some scrapping! I NEVER do one page layouts, I am anal about both pages going together! However, I didn't have enough pics to do 2 pages, so I hope this doesn't bug me later on! The bitty brads on the letter F, are attached with liquid glue - I used wire cutters to cut off the 'prongs'. The 'Rock on' is on a foam strip. All supplies (except spiral punch) are CTMH.

Stamp sets: Delightful alphabet, Spot On Background, Playful Flourish, Journalling Jots
Paper: Hollyhock, Gray Wool, Black and White Daisy Cardstock; Game on Patterned Paper.
Embellishments: bitty brads, black brads, hollyhock accents, chipboard letters, ric rac ribbon

3 comments:

Jessica Smith said...

This is a cute layout love that paper.

Eulanda said...

You are so good at putting together different background papers. Me? Not so much so I bought the new book Page Maps. Love it! I love this page and I'm sooo like you about the 2 pages that match. LOL!

Jenn said...

I LOVE this layout!!! The colors are great together!!! I guess now I have to get GAME ON!!! :D Hollyhock goes fabulous with this paper and I love how you used the Spot on Backgrounds!!! :D Great LO Laurel!!! :D

01 09 10