Thursday, April 17, 2008

See you soon

I had hoped to work on something tonight and post but it didn't work out. Jaimee's Open House went longer than anticipated then I was out for a nice cold (come on, it is spring what's with the cold weather???) walk. Once lunches were made etc, just no mojo left! I did go to the scraproom, but I just looked around and walked back out! I don't do that very often.

We are off to Victoria this weekend for a track meet so I won't be posting anything new until Monday at the earliest. Hope everyone has a great weekend and see you soon!

5 comments:

Veronica said...

oh have a great time. I got your book in the mail to you. HOpe you like it. talk to you when you get back.

Veronica said...

laurel do you live close to stampingbella?????????

Jenn said...

But what if I don't want to wait till Monday!?!?! (LOL!!!) Just kidding...hope you have fun in Victoria!!! Take care!!!

(((Hugs)))
Jenn

Eulanda said...

Good luck and have lots of fun! At least you might be in warmer weather!

Carolina said...

Hope you had a fun filled weekend!

01 09 10