Sunday, April 6, 2008

Sleepover

This is from Danica's 9th birthday party. Our first sleepover party and hopefully the last! LOL! I made the background paper by random stamping with a couple of stamp sets and stamp pads. Love the colors!

Stamp sets: Delight in Everything, Playful Petals, Sleepover, Today's Date (another sneak peek), Solo W, Rustic Alphabet, Doodle Alphabet and Say it in Style

Colors: Bubblegum, Baby Pink, Kiwi and Sunkiss Yellow

Embelishments: rhinestones and white organdy ribbon. Most things are on foam squares for dimension

4 comments:

Toni said...

This looks like so much fun! Why do we women EVER stop doing this! I love the LO; thanks for posting this, I'm in the midst of several really excellent nostalgia/memory attacks!

Kariberry said...

Laurel I'm at yahoo now but i had an Addy change. I'm at
Kariberry97@yahoo.com Send me your e amail.
I was not getting my mail with incredmail.
Cute LO!!

Vicki said...

Great layout Laurel. Love the goodie jars in the pics, fab idea. Yours daughters sleepover looks such a fun night. xx vicki xx

Anonymous said...

this is so cute! I wanna have a sleepover. I love that stamp set!

01 09 10