Sunday, June 1, 2008

Another Butterfly Kiss card.

You know, it has been a very frustrating weekend as far as scrapbooking goes! I thought I would get some done but no luck. It was finally a weekend at home, but Jaimee and I had Tag Day for our Japan trip. So not only did we have to do our shift, but being the coordinator (why do I do this to myself???) I had to drive around to all the sites at shift change to empty cans and check on people etc (on Friday night and Saturday). So that took up much of my time. Well of course since we have been gone so much it was also time to do a good cleaning of the house (in between driving around etc.). Then, Jaimee and I had the job of counting all the $$ and rolling it, which took us about 3 hours today - on top of the rest of the chores. We also got new french doors put in, so there was a lot of dust and debris around that had to be cleaned up! AAARRRGGGH! I then had a meeting about a Kayaking course Jason and I will be taking starting this week. Well I finally snuck into my craftroom tonight at 9pm! I still had this paper and stamp set out so I used a sketch I got from Pagemaps, and voila. I love the simplicity of this card. Stamp sets: Butterfly Kiss, Blooming Flourishes, Happy Birthday
Papers: Heavenly Blue, Black, White Daisy
Cricut cartridge: Mini monograms

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Hey! At least you had the creative bug during the little bit of time you had to yourself. It always works that way, doesn't it? Maybe next time!
Love all the cards from this weekend

Vicki Wizniuk said...

Oh, another beauty! Love this style of card with the butterfly and the words in behind... terrific!

Jena said...

Awesome, once again!

01 09 10