Sunday, June 15, 2008

Another Teacher Thank You

So I really wanted to get a bunch of scrapbooking done this weekend, but I had all these card ideas floating around in my head!!! This card is for my teaching partner, who is going to another school next year. She was a great inspiration to me and helped me out a lot. She is also a quilter so I hope she appreciates the stitching and buttons along with the 'teacher' theme.


All supplies are CTMH
Stamp sets: Library cards, Say it in Style, Solo Y
Colors: Outdoor Denim, Cranberry and Honey

10 comments:

Patsy said...

Love your card. So Cute!!!!

Jenn said...

Super adorable! I love all the stitching, what a fun card!!! :D

Deanne Clarke said...

Awesome card!!! I just found your blog and the fact that you are a teacher/librarian caught my eye as that's what I am!! I love being a librarian!!! Children's books are my "bestest" friends!!!

Stacy said...

I am so jealous of the creative wave that has taken over you this weekend. Another wonderful card!
:-)

Anonymous said...

Very cute teacher cards! You must be excited for the summer break.

Carolina said...

What an adorably fun card! I'm sure she loved it...perfect for a teacher who loves quilting - awesome job!

Vicki said...

Hi Laurel. Loving both of the teacher cards, they're fab. Lovely bold colours, great layouts and the embellies are perfect.xx vicki xx

Kariberry said...

I Love this one too! Awesome! Fun!

Erum Tasneem said...

How cool! Its a great card!

Jenn said...

Hope you are doing ok! Missing your creations!!! :D

01 09 10