Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Dream

I thought I had no mojo tonight but went into the scraproom anyways. I pulled out this weeks SCS Challenge and some garden green paper and it all came together rather easily! I love when that happens. Stamp sets: Butterfly Kiss, Delight in Everything, June SOTM, Playful Flourish, Air Mail, Solo d
I colored in the dragonfly with CTMH markers using watercoloring. The scallop circle is on foam squares.

I won't be posting for awhile again. Tomorrow is Jaimee's band concert and she is doing a solo! Then we are off to Duncan for the weekend for a track meet. I won't be posting until Monday or Tuesday. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

9 comments:

Stacy said...

Love it! The colors are great, and I love all the stamping you did!

Jena said...

Beautiful! Love your use of the flourishes and With Love - they look really cool together like that. Great card - TFS!

Have a great weekend!

Jamie Martin said...

Beautiful card, wonderful job on the challenge :)

gillyflower said...

stunning just love it

gill

nonapearl said...

WOW!!! - This card is absoluely STUNNING!

Carla said...

Laurel, this is beautiful! I guess there was some major mojo there after All~

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! I like the combo of all of the stamps!

Carolina said...

Oh Laurel this card is gorgeous! You did an amazing job with the challenge...your card is just picture perfect!

Kathi Carlson said...

This card is absolutely perfect - lovely! What a beautiful, imaginative use of different stamp sets. Retired, I kicked my Airmail stamp out, and now I see I need to go retrieve it. Thanks for the inspiration!!

01 09 10