Friday, June 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Taylor!

So hubby is gone and I got to play! After work I did some report cards, drove Jaimee and her friends to a movie and back, took Danica to a birthday party and picked up some groceries. Somewhere in there I had about 45 minutes and I made this card. I made it for Taylor's Cupcake Challenge, I love the sketch. The main panel is on foam strips, the balloons are on foam strips, clothing and balloons are paper pieced and the icing is liquid applique.

Stamps: Partybella (Stampingbella), sentiment (Hero Arts)
Paper: Whoops-a-Daisy Level 2, Kiwi cardstock, black cardstock and white daisy cardstock
Ribbon: Black Ribbon Rounds

6 comments:

Unknown said...

wow how funky is this?! would u like a new challenge to try?

http://sbs18challenges.blogpsot.com

Jenn said...

Great job on the challenge!!! What a fun & bright card!!! :D

Stacy said...

The black and white ribbon is so cute with this paper! Great card!

Unknown said...

This is so cute! I love the bright colors paired with the black accents!

Taylor said...

Oopsie... I just realized I've been leaving comments with my mom's username. LOL! The "linda" comment above is from me! :)

Anonymous said...

Okay, it took me forever to find this card, but it is what you sent me for my birthday! I wanted to come say thank you and I got so caught up looking at all your beautiful card designs. Thank you so much for the card. It came on the perfect day and was just the little ray of sunshine I needed.

Your work is awesome and you are a total sweetheart!!

01 09 10