Friday, June 20, 2008

Hello!

Just received an order from Whipper Snapper, they have such cute stamps! This is a pretty basic card, but I know Danica is going to love it and want to use it for something! The main image is from Whipper Snapper, the sun is from CTMH it is in the August Word Puzzle. I used my cricut to cut the grass, and I used a foam tool to sponge Heavenly Blue ink onto the White Daisy cardstock. The main image and the sentiment are on foam squares. I used liquid glass on their noses and I see by the picture that it wasn't dry when I took the pic, oh well!


4 comments:

de said...

So cute! Thanks for sharing!

Stacy said...

So cute! Great job on both of today's cards. You're still on a roll.

Jenn said...

Adorable!!! What a sweet image!!! :D So glad you've had time to create!!! :D

Minxy said...

It may be simple, but sometimes less is definatly more, it's a fab card :O)

01 09 10