Sunday, June 15, 2008

Thank you Teacher

Danica has had the same teacher for 2 years now and she is awesome! She has been teaching for almost 30 years and she still has a passion for it and cares for the kids. I wanted to make her an extra special card. I love how this turned out. The apple is cut with my cricut and then chalked, the bracket is cut from a coaster with a sizzix die. All supplies are CTMH except die cut apple, spiral punch and bracket.

Stamps: Library Card, Say it in Style, solo m, solo i
Chipboard A (CTMH), chipboard star (unknown)
Embellishments: Cranberry and Outdoor Denim Accessories, Cranberry ribbon

I hope she likes it (and I hope she doesn't find my blog!)

5 comments:

Stacy said...

It is absolutely perfect! Love all the little details!!!

Carolina said...

Love the collage feel you gave to your card...just splendid!

Jenn said...

Hey, I didn't even see this when I came by last time! This card is perfect!!! I love all the little details and stitching, great job!!! :D

Kariberry said...

WOW!! What a COOL card! Love it! Thanks for the Inspiration!! I need to send out some Thank You cards to some teachers.

Lynn Put said...

Wow this is an awesome card!!! you did a great job on this, don't you just love your Cricut?

Its so nice when teachers really love the kids and their job, it makes all the difference!

01 09 10