Monday, June 9, 2008

Groovy Billboardbella

This is my card for this weeks Bella Sketch Challenge. I don't usually like these colors but I got some beautiful flowers from Eulanda and I took the color combo from there. Love it! The background paper was made using the June Word Puzzle from CTMH. All supplies except Bella and Flower are from CTMH.

Colors: Outdoor Denim, Buttercup
Papers: Let's Get it Together Level 2 (buttercup striped paper), Outdoor Denim textured cardstock (reverse side with stamped image), Outdoor Denim, White Daisy


2 comments:

Stacy said...

Love the random stamping. Very creative!

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

You don't like the yellow and blue combo? I think it looks great! You did good! Love the flowers... are those stamped on there? Do I see stitching? Cute card!!

01 09 10