Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The Sights and Sounds...

The second 2 page layout for our Cluxewe camping trip last year. I have one more 2 pager to do. We had a great time and will be going back this year too. I don't know if you can see the sewing but I scattered it around here and there. I also did some clear embossing beside the large black and white photo. The "Beauty Seen..." sentiment is on foam squares as is the journalling. The title was printed on my computer. All supplies are CTMH (except little doodads clipped to the black and white photo).

The layout was done using the Imagine book
Stamp sets: Nature Walk, Weathered Backgrounds, Frame of Mind, He Said
Paper: Majestic Blue level 2; Gray Flannel cardstock, Desert Sand textured cardstock

8 comments:

Stacy said...

Beautiful layout! I enlarged it so I could see all the details. Gotta love those!

Tiff said...

Beautiful layout and pictures!

Jenn said...

Awesome LO!!! I so love all the stitching detail and hardware!!! You did a fabulous job! :D I'm gonna miss all your creations when your away on your trip! :( Come back soon OK! :D

My Paper World said...

Awesome work Laurel! I can see the stitching and it looks fab!
Love your pretty card below too!
Hugs!
Nicola xx

Me, My Stamps and I said...

you did wonders on thiese 2 page layout !!!!!great detail and still showcase the pics!!!!!tfs:)
chat

Minxy said...

Great pages, and fab photos used :O)

Carla said...

Great layout, Laurel! Nice stitching!

My Time To Craft Challenge said...

ooh love these, a great layout. brilliant stitching.
love Kate xxxx
SBS19 Sister

01 09 10