Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Star Struck Birthday

Jason is away for a few days so it is time for me to play! (hehehe). No really after working at school for a while I came home to scrap but had card ideas to try! This one uses some scraps left over from a gathering I did last night. This is the sketch from Jen's blog: iheart2stamp. She is so talented! This is what I came up with. All supplies are CTMH except pewter clips and spiral punch. The stars are on foam squares and I stitched the edges of the DP.

Stamps: Star Struck; Happy Birthday; Journalling Jots; Legendary Moments
Colors: Black, Bamboo, Colonial White
Paper: Game On Level 2

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome!! thx for playing!

Catherine said...

another great card, love it!

Jenn said...

Absolutely beautiful!!! I haven't ordered this paper yet b/c I only like the stripes and the stars, but I just may have to get it anyway. I have loved every card you have done with this paper and this one is no exception! :D

Jena said...

Stunning - love everything about it - TFS!

01 09 10