Sunday, August 17, 2008

First Day of School Layout and We're home

Well we are back from a very fun camping weekend. It was hot, we were camped by a river with lots of friends and family and we made the best of it! It was over 30 degrees the whole time so we spent most of our time in the water. When we got home it was still hot so while doing laundry I decided to play in my craft room where it is cool and thus avoid the hot weather.

This is a layout I did for Danica's first day of grade 4 using ALL NEW CTMH papers and stamp sets as well as my new cricut cartridge Graphically Speaking. The number 4, jumbled word and apple are all on foam squares. I LOVE this NEW paper pack, my absolute favorite of all time!
All supplies are CTMH except cricut cartridges, spiral punch and clip.

Stamps used: Classmate Alphabet, Code it (new), Hearthrob (December SOTM), Journalling Jots, Tiny Typewriter Alphabet, Solo 4

Paper: Notebook Level 2 paper, Chocolate and Desert Sand cardstock

8 comments:

Stacy said...

LOVE, love it!

Kim said...

What a beautiful layout!

de said...

I love this layout and your Treasure Life card! I just put in an order for new CTMH stuff last nite!

Jenn said...

very cute!!! love the papers too! :D

Jena said...

AWESOME LO! This is my favorite paper pack in the new catty - can't wait to get my hands on it! Love everything about this page - TFS!

Lynn Put said...

This is a great scrapbook page! Love the stamping, layout and the sweet picture!

Kathy said...

Oh wow this is beautiful!! I love all your details!! So very pretty!! Love the word learn and the way it is in there!! Great layout!! :)Kathy

Carolina said...

Gorgeous LO Laurel!!! Beautiful photo to go with it too!

01 09 10