Friday, August 29, 2008

Laughs - TECC31

Taylor has another great Cupcake sketch challenge: Here is my card. I looked through all my stamp sets but no teeny cupcake stamps - I wanted to put cupcakes in the Bellas hands. If anyone knows of a cupcake stamp set that has a tiny cupcake I would love to know which one it is - I so NEED it! LOL! I also need the card scent Cappuccino from All that Scraps!

I used so much new stuff from CTMH on this card! I received an order today so I had to play! All supplies are CTMH except the Bella stamp and SU! punch (I so need the other size of punch too!) I used rub ons to make the scallop border on the image and the little tag on the bottom. The sentiment is on foam squares.
Paper: Magic Moments level 2
Stamp: Javabellas
Embellishments: Hollyhock twill ribbon, hollyhock clips, Rub Ons - all CTMH


6 comments:

Lynn Put said...

This is fantastic for Taylor's sketch! You did a marvelous job on coloring these Bellas and I really like the Laughs saying, it goes perfect with the image!

Taylor said...

So cute! I love the paisley patterned paper you used and the cute arrow brads! Thanks for playing the challenge!

Deanne Clarke said...

Pretty card!

There's a set of Technique Tuesday stamps with a little cupcake, called Icing on the Cake"! Hope this helps!

Kathryn said...

What a great card -- love the image and the colors are perfect!! :)

Catherine said...

love the PP that you used for this card... love your card

Jenn said...

Super cute!!! Love the dp and great idea on the rub-ons! :D

01 09 10