Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Thank you Simone!

Simone gave me this award, thanks so much Simone!

THE RULES FOR THE JAVABLU AWARD are:
1. The winner can put the logo on their blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 5 other blogs.
4. Before listing the nominees give a brief reason why you chose them.
5. Put links of those blogs on yours.
6. Leave a message on the blogs you have nominated

I am nominating:

Eulanda - I love her cards, and our yahoo chats!
Jenn - she has such wonderful creations and always leaves the sweetest comments!
Kathy C - her blog provides me with much inspiration!
Carolina - for her amazing and precise artwork!
Jen - I am a sketch addict and her sketches rock!
Jessica who always amazes me with her talent!

2 comments:

Tiff said...

CONGRATS!!! And I love those stamps you used for your last card! I think the MIL would love those...

Jessie/knightrone said...

Thank you so much!! You are so sweet to give this to me!!

01 09 10