Monday, August 18, 2008

Thanksgiving LO

This layout took me way too long! I need to take more pictures so I don't have to try so hard to fill up spaces! Lots of stamp sets used, all supplies are from CTMH except Sizzlit bracket and raphia. Stamp sets: NEW: November Word Puzzle; October Word Puzzle; Code it; October SOTM; Circle Around; Argyle Background; Classmate Alphabet; and other sets: Solo t; Sans Small lowercase; He Said, She Said; Frame it;
Paper: Abundance Level 2; Gold Rush, Desert Sand and Barn Red Cardstock
Embellishments: Hemp, Buttons, raphia

3 comments:

Carolina said...

Another great LO - I love to scrap holidays...people always seem to be at their best and candid pics are the best to capture!

Jenn said...

Super great LO!!! I love all the new stamps sets you used...especially that argyle background stamp....I so need it now!!! :D

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

What great pages! I need to do more scrapbooking! LOVE what you did!

01 09 10