Sunday, August 24, 2008

Uniquely You

I have redeemed myself (well in my mind anyway) so now I can go to bed! I am much happier with this layout than my Christmas one. I used a couple of Pagemaps sketches. Again I love the simplicity. The Snow title and the large snowflake (cut from a coaster with my sizzix) have been fun flocked. The white sentiment and snowflakes on the photos have been stamped with White Daisy pigment ink and then embossed with white embossing powder. I dry brushed some white acrylic paint around some edges. All supplies (except sizzix and cricut) are from CTMH. Stamps: Uniquely You; Circle Around; Journalling Jots; January Word Puzzle; Winter Reflection
Paper: Crystal Blue textured cardstock (both sides); Chocolate cardstock
Ink: chocolate dye ink; white daisy pigment
Letters: s n o w dimensional monograms
tools: cricut Plantain Schoolbook; sizzix die snowflake #2

6 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

What a fabulous page! I LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

I love your site. I left a little something for you on mine.

Catherine said...

pretty cool page =)

Jenn said...

Beautiful pages!!! Great colors and I love every detail! :D

Jena said...

Awesome pictures, great pages - love every detail! TFS!

jo said...

So stylish Laurel!!!! Fabulous pages!

01 09 10