Saturday, August 23, 2008

With Chai Tea Life is Good!

It is late so this is my last post for today. It is as creative as I could be at this time of night, when I have been up since 6am! Eulanda sent me this Bella stamp a long time ago and I have finally inked her up! Can't believe it took me this long because if I was a Bella (and I'm not, I'm much fluffier and way more casual!) this could be me - dressed in my favorite colors drinking my favorite drink! Aaaahhhh! This is another card for Verve's August Project Parade. My favorite colors so I think I will be making a few cards for this challenge! Stamps: Lattebella (Stampingbella); Life is good (Classmate alphabet - CTMH); Chai Tea (Savoir Faire)
Paper: Blush, Chocolate and White Daisy

7 comments:

Lorie said...

What a cute card and a lovely blog! Thanks for visiting my blog!

Catherine said...

love this Bella, your card is so pretty

Wendy said...

Very pretty card and I love the colours.

wendy x
SBS19

Anonymous said...

You crack me up! I love youor lattebella!

Ifat Art said...

I love all the Bella stamps! That's a super cute card!

Jenn said...

Love this bella, she's one of my faves!!! :D Love the colors too, just a fab card! :D

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for playing our challenge!

01 09 10