Saturday, August 23, 2008

WSC54 - Thinking of You

Beate is back with her weekend challenges. Here is this weekend's sketch. Here is my card using my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE PAPER PACK EVER, have I said that before??? The girl is on foam squares, and I used Spot On background to stamp on the large flower. All supplies are CTMH except the small primas, black gems, and leaves.


Stamps: Spot On Background; Card Kit Just Because (this is a special for the month of August and into September - check out my CTMH website for more info!)
Paper: Notebook Level 2

5 comments:

Tiff said...

This is one of my faves by you! I cannot, for the life of me sew in a circle! Do you have any hints???

Anonymous said...

Wonderful card! Love it!
Thanks so much for playing.
Hugs and smiles

Jenn said...

Adorable!:D I am calling you the Sketch Challenge Queen (SCQ)!!! You always knock them out of the park!!! :D Thanks for all your inspiration! :D

Stacy said...

I love how you used Just Because and Notebook together! It turned out fabulous!

Barb said...

WOW! This is gorgeous! I am LOVIN' your artwork! That's it...adding you to my favorites,'cause I don't want to miss a thing! You ROCK! Thanks for sharing.

01 09 10