Monday, October 27, 2008

Blingy Wreathabella

I managed to get some Mojo back tonight, when I worked on this weeks Bella Sketch Challenge. Funny story... when I first started out making cards many years ago it was simple. I stamped if I really challenged myself I had one paper layer and I was happy, stress free and satisfied with all of my cards. I said back then, "I would never color something in or cut anything out, way too time consuming" Fast forward to the present, I color, cut things out, layer, sew, add thingys etc. and I am usually stressed about it... it needs more... what else can I do... and so on. I am not sure if this card making, scrapbooking thing really is a stress relief after a long day or not... perhaps it just adds to it! Bella's dress and hat have fun flock, her boots have been glittered and fun flocked and she is on foam squares. Stamps: Wreathabella (Stampingbella); sentiment (Hero Arts)
Papers: Citrus Leaf; Holiday Red; Clover Meadow (CTMH)
rhinestones (red and white): CTMH
ribbon: unknown
punch: Marvy

4 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

Love this card. The bright colors are great! I can relate to your story tho' I'm still pretty simple.

Vicki Burns said...

I think she's perfect! And your story is SO me! I look back at my first cards (which were in February) and think, "Ugh. I could never give this to anyone." LOL

Debby said...

I love this card! It's beautiful!

Eulanda said...

This is so cute! You must have had a lot of patience to put all the bling around the image. Love it!

01 09 10