Sunday, October 5, 2008

Happy Scarecrow

This is Jen's sketch Here is my card. Love this scarecrow from Whipper Snapper! I had fun coloring him. Note: I realized when I saw the pic that I forgot to cut out some white paper by his feet, has since been remedied! I put the scarecrow on foam squares. This is for my other BIL who has a birthday coming up as well.
Stamps: Scarecrow (Whipper Snapper); Corn Stalks (Inkadinkadoo); Argyle Background (CTMH)
Paper: Desert Sand, Indian Corn Blue, Bamboo Cardstock, Goldrush DP (all CTMH)
Cuttlebug

8 comments:

Vonney said...

Love the card and that scarcrow stamp is too cute!

Trinka said...

Simply adorable card~ That scarecrow is so cute!

Catherine said...

hah! i'm thinking of using a WS image also for this sketch, this is too cute, love your scarecrow :)

Anonymous said...

So CUUUUTE!

Jami said...

What a cool card - I adore scarecrows! Your coloring on this is phenomenal!!!
hugs, Jami

Kathryn said...

CUte CUTE CUTE -- Love how you turned the sketch sideways and that scarecrow is adorable! :)

Carolyn said...

This is totally Adorable!! You did an Awesome job!! I need this stamp. :)

Anonymous said...

This is so adorable!! Love how you turned the sketch!! :)

01 09 10