Friday, October 10, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Here is Taylor's sketch for this week. I normally don't do much with circles and ovals, I'm a square/ rectangle kinda gal. However, I thought this sketch worked well with my new Whipper Snapper stamp so I tried it out. We are going to BILs for Thanksgiving Dinner so this is the card I will give to them. The main circle is on foam squares and so is the image. I colored it in with my copics.
Stamps: Turkey (Whipper Snapper); grass and cornstalks (inkadinkadoo); sentiment (CTMH)
Paper: Abundance level 2 (CTMH)
ribbon and metal clips unknown




So happy to have something new to look at besides my ugly card!

8 comments:

Tiff said...

This is definitely a WOW card!!!! I must use that layout!

Taylor said...

Totally cute! And way to work ahead on a Thanksgiving card! Thanks for playing the challenge!

Jenn said...

Very cute!!! That turkey is ADORABLE and great fall colors! :D

Anonymous said...

I adore your Whipper Snapper turkey, Laurel! What lovely coloring. I have been on a Whipper Snapper kick myself lately.

Elena said...

Wow! Very beautiful card! Love the idea with the ribbons! Very nice coloring!

Candy said...

Laurel,
This card is top notch! LOVE that turkey!!!!! Your BIL and family will fall in love with him. Awesome colours chosen.
Hugs

Jena said...

Wow, so many awesome new cards! You always amaze me. This turkey is just too cute - love what you did with him! TFS!

Kathryn said...

Love the colors you used on your card -- the turkey is too cute! :)

01 09 10