Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Off to the Canucks!

Although this is another simple layout - lacking a bit of mojo with my layouts lately - I did use a lot of stamp sets! All supplies are CTMH except the flourish and bracket stamp.




Stamp sets used: Today's Date; He Said, She said; Journalling Jots; Make it Count; Legendary Moments; Placement Guide; Classmate Alphabet;

Colors: Gray Wool, Outdoor Denim, Moonstruck

Oh dear, I see that I have lost the dot to my exclamation mark, off to fix that! LOL

3 comments:

Catherine said...

LOL! on your exclamation mark. Anyway, just wondering why i can't enlarge your photo? would love to see the details :)

you have to teach me how to scrap :)

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Awesome layout! Love the clean design and multiple pictures!

Ifat Art said...

That's a cute LO - it's clean and simple - Just how I like it!

IfatArt.

01 09 10