Friday, October 17, 2008

Yummy Chocolate

Here is Taylor's sketch for this week:

I also used the Bellaholics Color Challenge for this week (Amethyst, Black and Vanilla) and this is what I came up with. These Bellas are just sitting back enjoying some good old chocolate! We all need that once in awhile! Yes I did cut out both Bellas and the table separately! The sentiment, table and chocolates are on foam squares.
Stamps: Lattebella (Stampingbella); chocolates (Flourishes); Random Thoughts and Life Is (both from CTMH)
Paper: Paper Garden level 2 DP, Black, White Daisy and Vanilla Cream cardstock
Ribbon: Black Ribbon Rounds (CTMH)
Pearls: Stampingbella
copics, cuttlebug

17 comments:

Candy said...

Great card Laurel,
You are sure quick making a card. I like it very much.
Candy

Anonymous said...

This is very clever...you sure didn't waste any time getting to work on it. Love it.
Cheri

Catherine said...

oh i love this Laurel.
don't you get tired of me saying the same thing? but really i love it...LOL!

Jenn said...

Very cute!!! Great job on both challenges! :D

MelissaS said...

This is so cute! I had the same idea, but was too lazy to do all that cutting :) Excellent card!

Vicki Burns said...

I LOVE this card! It is fab!

Lynn said...

Very nice! I don't often check all of the cards with blog links on the bellaholicsanonymous list, but glad I looked at this one! Mwah!

Jessica Ottevanger said...

Great job! I totally love this card!

Bella hugs,
Jessica aka Glitter Bella

Christi Flores said...

This is gorgeous!! Thank you so much for playing along!

Taylor said...

So cute, Laurel! That's what I would be thinking too if I was holding a chocolate cupcake! :) Thanks for playing the challenge!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh what fun, super job on that sketch.

Danni said...

Very nice! I like how you cut out the image and the purple paper is so nice!

Debby said...

Laurel this is cute cute cute. Very nice!

Kathryn said...

Wonderful card -- I need some of those Bella stamps -- they are so cute!! :)

Anonymous said...

Great job, Laurel! I love the paper piecing and the way you've given them cupcakes instead of cups!

Ida said...

What a fun card. Love the image and the embossed swirls.

Meli Palmer said...

Oh this is just a fab card all around. Everything is perfect!

01 09 10