Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A Butterfly

Verve is having a big release this Saturday. Everyday leading up to then they are having a sketch challenge and chances to win $$ for the Verve store. This is the sketch from Day 1. I actually made this card Monday evening, but my camera has been sent away for cleaning and I will be without it for a month (ugh!) so I have been scrambling for one. Finally found my daughters camera. So here is my card.
Stamps: Butterfly Kiss (CTMH); sentiment (VERVE)
Paper: Life's Delights level 2 (CTMH)
ribbon: Walmart
buttons: unknown


5 comments:

Catherine said...

oh this is so pretty Laurel. I really like this sketch and i can see myself using it again and again :) love that you added butterflies.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just beautiful! Love the gorgeous paper and those lovely butterflies. Thanks for playing! :)

Jenn said...

Love, love, love this card!!! The butterflies are perfect...love every detail! :D

Nicole Bailey said...

so very pretty. Love how you made the butterflies three dimensional. :O)

Kathryn said...

LOVE the color combination -- absolutely GORGEOUS!!
Very pretty butterflies, too! :)

01 09 10