Monday, November 10, 2008

Friends don't give friends...

This is for this weeks Bella Sketch Challenge over on SCS. I also used Marjorie's Color Challenge: Juniper, Ponderosa Pine, Bamboo and Desert Sand. I substitued Cocoa for the Desert Sand. I made the card for my SIL who loves fruitcake as much as me (not!). I put a 'truffle' in Lattebella's hand, which has liquid glass on it. Bella is on foam squares. Stamps: Lattebella (Stampingbella); Flourish (Basic Grey); sentiment (River City)
Paper: CTMH
ribbon: Walmart
dots: (Stampingbella)

5 comments:

Marjorie said...

LOL this totally busted me up because I don't like fruitcake either!!! Wonderful card! I'm still deciding what I will do with this sketch ~_~ . Anyway, lovey her!! Thanks for playing hun!

Catherine said...

Laurel, love the sketch, love the color combo and i love, love your card. Great job on combining both challenge in 1 card..pretty cool :)

Vicki Burns said...

Laurel, I love her! LOVE the way you mounted Bella.

Katie Skiff said...

That is so cute...I love the sentiment!!

Jenn said...

Super adorable! Great sketch and colors!!! :D

01 09 10