Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Happy Birthday man style

Lauren's sketch My card. Still trying to use up some old CTMH (well not that old) paper before the new stuff comes out. Also trying to build up my stash of masculine cards. I did alter the sketch a bit but I think it still counts! On the inside in the bottom right corner I stamped a sentiment that says "Life moves pretty fast and you may miss it if you don't stop and look around once in awhile - Ferris Bueller". The motorcycle is on foam squares.
Stamps: Motorcycle (PSX); spiral binding (River City), Adventure, Happy Birthday, Legendary Moments (all CTMH)
Paper: Game On level 2 DP, Gray Wool, Gray Flannel and Black cardstock all CTMH
eyelets: SU!

6 comments:

Catherine said...

pretty cool, love the PP that you use and what a great sentiment, just perfect for the image that you use.

Cindy Haffner said...

Perfect manly card.

Jenn said...

Another great masculine card! Love the eyelets in the corner!

pat said...

Great Card!!
I never make manly cards...hmmm
I guess I'll have to take a cue from you and try it!

Pat

Trinka said...

Very cool card...my son would love this card.

I left you an award on my blog...I am sure you already have it but love your work~

Lou Sims said...

Stunning card and love the muted tones you have used. This is definitely a great man's card.

01 09 10