Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Here is Jen's sketch: This is what I came up with. I so need some new papers. I am losing interest in all my papers! This uses a new (Jan 2009) stamp set from CTMH - a sneak peek. All supplies except the dew drops and scallop punch. I also used some gold shimmerz on the butterfly.



Stamps: Butterfly Wings; Say it in Style
Papers: Paper Garden DP, Colonial White, Buttercup and Petal cardstock
Colonial White ribbon rounds
Ink: Petal
Shimmerz: All that Scraps

2 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

Oh my goodness! You've been busy. All of your cards are wonderful. I used a butterfly for this sketch, too. This SOTM looks like fun. Didn't get mine. Hmmm. Better go check that out. Thanks for all the inspiration!

Karen said...

This is so pretty! I love the colors. Great job!

Toota-loo,
Karen

01 09 10