Thursday, November 13, 2008

Merry and Bright Elves

I used another sketch from CTMHs Originals book called Button Trio. The coloring in this pic isn't the greatest, but I do like how the card turned out! All supplies are from CTMH except ribbon, punch, dots, cuttlebug and glitter. The tree and elves are on foam squares. Stamps: Merry Pursuits, Evergreen, Christmas Melodies
Colors: Bubblegum, Citrus Leaf, Clover Meadow and White Daisy cardstock
Window charm on sentiment
copics, cuttlebug
ribbon (unknown)
dots: Stampingbella

11 comments:

Vicki Burns said...

Oh, Laurel~SO CUTE! I don't have these stamps yet. I need to fix that! LOL

Alanna said...

I love, love, love this card. Those elves are just so cute and to think that you hand cut them out? WOW.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful card

de said...

I love the color combo! How bright and cheery! Bright green is my fav color! Your designs are alays so amazing! Love this!

Jenn said...

Oh so cute!! I love these little elves and that color combo ROCKS!

pat said...

OMG!!
I want this card too!!
I think this is my very favorite color comb for christmas.
I have this stamp set and have yet to play with it...hmmm do I hear scraplift?!
Thanks for sharing!

Pat

pat said...

Laurel,
I have something for you on my blog!

{{{HUGS}}}

Pat

Lori said...

This is just way too cute. Love the colors.

Sparkplug17 said...

I love these colors! Super cute card!

Eulanda said...

This card is so cute!! Yet another one to case!! I could post a comment on every card on your blog tonight but I'll just say they're all GREAT!! Glad you're getting time to create. You're a great inspiration!

Catherine said...

love to see different images with this sketch, love it!

01 09 10