Saturday, November 8, 2008

Sweet Christmas Elf

The OCC Challenge this week is using this picture as inspiration.
Amy's sketch this week:

I used the inspiration for the colors and the 'sweetness' factor, and then used the sketch. The picture is not so great but I do like how my card turned out. I fiddled a lot with it. The elf's shoes and hat have been fun flocked. The gift has glitter. The candies have been paper pieced, liquid glassed, glittered and stickled! The candies and the elf are on foam squares. When it arrives, I will scent my card with Candy Cane Card Scents - yummy!

Stamps: Merry Pursuits (CTMH)
Paper: Holiday Red, Citrus Leaf, Clover Meadow and White Daisy cardstock (CTMH)
ribbon: unknown
copics, cuttlebug, stickles
foam squares, liquid glass (CTMH)
Red dots: Stampingbella


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable, Laurel! I love your work! :)

Amy Sheffer said...

This is soooo darling. Everything about it is just pure sweetness! Love the texture you've added with the flock, glitter, and glaze. Beautiful ribbon, too!

Kim said...

Really cute!!

Carolina said...

Yummy candies and the ribbon treatment is just perfect!

Jenn said...

Adorable!!! Love the embossing and those yummy candies! :D

Sealed, With Love said...

I love what you did with the challenges. Great job. Adding your blog to my favs now that I found you ;)
Thanks for sharing.

BLJ Graves Studio said...

This is such a cute card.

Rachel said...

this is such a GREAT card!!

AmyR said...

This card totally rocks - I love the textures and dimension and of course the glitter!! Thanks for playing! :)

01 09 10