Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A Coffee With A Friend

This is PCPs sketch this week Here is my card. I had the afternoon off for a Dr. appointment (I have bronchitis). I forgot my memory stick at school so I couldn't do any report cards when I had an hour, so what else should I do but make a card! This is also the color challenge on SCS and my entry for the 12 days of Christmas challenge on PCP. The coffee cup and flowers are on foam squares. The color is a little washed out in the pic, it does look better IRL.
Stamps: Coffee with Friends (Flourish), Blooming Flourish and Incentive set (STMH)
Paper: Silhoutte level 2 (CTMH)
Ribbon: CTMH

5 comments:

Ifat Art said...

I love B\W cards!!!

Super cute card!

IfatArt

Carolyn said...

You are just blowin me away with all your awesome work!! I wish i had more time to play. :)
I changed your blog name in my lables to "Laurel's Place".. Love it!!

Lori said...

Wow. This is so beautiful!!!

Lynn Put said...

This is beautiful!!! The paper pieced coffee cup inside the circle and all of the elements on your card all go so great together!

Hope you feel better soon!

Jenn said...

Awesome!!! I have always love this paper and I love that cute paper pieced mug!!! :D

01 09 10