Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Teacher Gift

I am so happy with this set. It went together easily and looks pretty good, thanks to the fabulous NEW That's Amore Paper pack from CTMH.

You may have seen something similiar before. I made the same card, in different colors here. This is the Card to go with the gift. The pinecone is on foam squares. Scented with Cinnamon Vanilla Card Scents. I whipped it up before school this morning! The box that holds the set of cards:

Here are the cards, all using the NEW That's Amore paper from CTMH and Coffee With Friends from Flourishes. All are Scented with Cappucino Card Scents. I had one card already made. The other 4 cards and the box, I made last night! By recreating things I had already done, and using sketches, these all came together very nicely! They smell so yummy I wanted to keep them for myself!

Card 1, I was going to give it to my parent helper but found something else.


Card 2, I used Julee's Mojo 64 sketch again.




Card 3. I used the PCP sketch again. I made the same card in different colors, here.



Card 4. I used Tamara's sketch from a couple of weeks ago.

Card 5 I made this card awhile ago so I just recreated it in different colors!

Stamps: Coffee with Friends (Flourishes)
Paper: That's Amore Design Paper, tulip, chocolate and vanilla cream cardstock(CTMH)
all ribbon, inks and embellishments are from CTMH except the real coffee beans.

8 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

Holy smokes! What gorgeous cards - scented and with a pretty box, no less, for a very lucky recipient!! You sold me on this paper, too, that I didn't think looked all that great in the catalog. Instead, it's beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Great cards. You have to tell us what card scents are...! Please!!

Vicki Burns said...

Oh, Laurel! I am so envious of whomever is receiving this! The cards are stunning, as always. And the box! I MUST find out how to do that! And where did you get the coffee scent?

Jenn said...

Love this set Laurel! I wasn't too sure about this pack, and I don't have it yet, but you've proved me wrong! I don't usually like too girly patterns/colours, but your kit is gorgeous! TFS!

Carla said...

Laurel, it has been so long since I visited your gorgeous blog! What is the matter with me? Everything looks absolutely spectacular!! You have been a very busy girl!!

Unknown said...

What a great idea! I love everything, and the colors you chose are perfect!

Carolina said...

What a wonderful teacher gift you put together...just stunning and love how you scented it too! Lucky, lucky recipient of this adorable gift!

Jennifer said...

Way to go Laurel!! I receive updates to the Flourishes blog and newsletter and saw that you were featured for creating this set of cards! Awesome!

01 09 10