Saturday, December 27, 2008

Unforgettable Fair Blossoms

I am tired tonight. I made some cards this morning for a card swap, then I did some scrapbooking (just waiting for the last couple of pics for the pages), went visiting and then before bed just wanted to make something with Unforgettable. I didn't have much mojo left so I stuck with a simple card. I do like how it turned out though. All supplies are from CTMH.
Stamps: Fair Blossoms; Journalling Jots
Paper: Unforgettable design paper, Cocoa and Colonial White cardstock
Blush and Sorbet Ribbon rounds.
Clear buttons
I used my sizzix for the scallop circle and the cricut for the circle.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Hi Laurel.
Your card is very pretty. I don't own that stamp set, but might have to get it now. Love how you used it.
Hugs,
Lori

01 09 10