Sunday, December 28, 2008

Winter Wonder

I am back into scrapbooking again - it is hard to keep resisting the card sketches, but I am hoping to finish off Jaimee's 2007 album before I go back to work. Stamps: Flourish (Basic Grey); Snowfall Addidtions (Paper Trey); Snowflake Kisses, Circle Around and Winter Wonder (CTMH)
Paper: Moonstruck, Indian Corn Blue and White Daisy cardstock (CTMH)
Ink: Moonstruck, Indian Corn Blue (dye inks), White Daisy pigment ink and Black Stazon(CTMH)
Acetate Snowflakes: Heidi Swapp
Acrylic Paint (CTMH)

4 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

I love the snowflakes! And great pictures!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Great page! I love all the snowflakes. Thanks for playing! :)

Lori said...

Great layouts. Love how you used the Winter
Wonder stamp.

Tracy said...

What a very pretty page!!! I love the colors!

01 09 10