Monday, January 19, 2009

Born to Shop

Taylor's sketch this week: I took a break from all the scrapping and wanted to make a card. I have almost used up my That's Amore paper already! Most supplies are from CTMH. I used Shimmerz on her lips and on her hair and she is mounted on foam squares.
Stamps: Ms on the Go (CTMH); buildings (A Muse)
Paper: That's Amore design paper, Chocolate and White Daisy cardstock
Chocolate grosgrain ribbon
Chocolate rub ons
Chestnut glitter dots (Stampingbella)
Shimmerz
Copics
Ticket punch: SU!


7 comments:

Carol Weimer said...

I love your shopabella. It's a real nice touch to shopaholic card. Well done.

Tiff said...

She is so cute! Love all that piecing! Thanks for directing me to another wonderful sketch!

Unknown said...

What a great card. Love the colors and you said a magic word for me "shimmerz" That stuff is amazing.

Lori said...

She is so cute. I wish that I could use up my paper packs. I seem to be more of a horder than a user. I need to change that.

Candy said...

Love your card Laurel. I am like Lori I like to hoard my paper! Got to start using it so I can buy MORE. I have ordered shimmers and can hardly wait to receive it.

Alanna said...

Love the card Laurel. And I love how you paper pieced the girl's outfit.

Taylor said...

So cute! I love that sentiment... it totally fits me! :) Thanks for playing the challenge!

01 09 10