Thursday, January 1, 2009

Camping at the River

I don't usually do 'cutsie' layouts but I love the NEW stamp set called Ambiance from CTMH so I had to use it! I used another Page Maps sketch. All supplies are from CTMH. The main title is on foam squares.
Stamp: Ambiance, Journalling Jots, Delight in Everything, August Word Puzzle, Moments in Time (January SOTM), Cobblestone Alphabet
Paper: Cocoa Cafe design paper (retired), Star Spangled Blue, White Daisy and Cocoa cardstock
Ink: Star Spangled Blue, Cocoa, Buttercup
ricrac ribbon white and buttercup
white daisy bigger brads

3 comments:

Lori said...

Very cute. Love the Ambiance stamp set.

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year, Laurel! I love the colors on this and I love the new look of your blog!

Sparkplug17 said...

This layout is gorgeous! What a great way of using that paper!

01 09 10