Monday, January 5, 2009

A Canadian Album

We have a 10 year old Japanese girl coming to stay with us on Wednesday. She will be with us until Sunday. She goes to school with Danica on Thursday and Friday then we entertain her the other times. We have a bunch of things planned. I have a few little gifts/ souvenirs to give to her but just decided tonight that I should make her an album. Throughout her stay I will be snapping pics like crazy and will then fill up the album and give it to her when she leaves on Sunday. Danica loves the album. I hope that the little girl does too! From start to finish this took around 2 1/2 hours and used up lots of scraps! I had to keep it simple as it is going to a 10 year old and I didn't want it too bulky for her suitcase. It is a 9 X9 album. All supplies are from CTMH except the ribbon and the chinese character stamp.
















Stamps: Noteworthy, Vintage Canada, Celebrate Canada, Annotations, Connections
Colors: Holiday Red (I used up the last of my paper!), White Daisy and Black
Album: My Creations album



No comments:

01 09 10