Saturday, January 10, 2009

A Me Page

As a teacher we get a free package of school pics. I doubt that I will use the wallets but I decided (since I don't hate the picture) to use the 5 X 7 one and do a page about me. I am working on a 'ME' album (this is my 2nd layout) to prove that I did exist (I am not normally in pictures since I am the family photographer). The Notebook papers from CTMH sure made this a quick and simple layout! I also used a sketch from Inspired Blueprints. Most supplies are CTMH. Stamps: Today's Date
Paper: Notebook paper Pack
Cricut, sizzix and a punch (not from CTMH)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

VERY NICE Laurel...... very nice!

Unknown said...

Beautiful layout, beautiful person, & an important page addition to your family album. I too am the family photographer, and a few years ago, a friend pointed out the importance of having our photos and memories in the family albums. So my DH learned to use the point-and-shoot camera (both arms are chronically twisted). Your work is so inspiring--thanks!

Carolyn said...

Hey Girly "YOU WON"!! I Love your Me page! I need to do that. After i scrap some Toby pages.

Anonymous said...

Hi Laurel, we're so glad you like our sketches! To be in the running for this month's prize, please upload it to our gallery...the address is http://www.inspireblueprints.ning.com.

Maria said...

Wow, such a pretty layout Laurel!! Your look very beautiful too! I'm the same way. . .I'm rarely in the photos because I'm always taking the pictures.

Maria

jo said...

Great LO Laurel and so lovely to see YOU!!!

Lori said...

Love your layout and the idea behind it.

Eulanda said...

What a nice layout and I'm glad to see some of you! I like the rulers and flourishes. And what better color combo for you then that? I am really liking CTMH stuff and since my sister is into scrapbooking now, we find we can split a package and not have lots of leftovers. Nice job!

Vicki Burns said...

Beautiful page and beautiful picture of you!

01 09 10