Saturday, January 17, 2009

Now that I...

Took a break from scrapping to make a card. This is Jen's sketch: Here is my card. It makes me giggle! It is also for Sharon's "Senior Citizen's Rule Challenge" She challenged us to make a card that is suitable to give a senior citizen. My card would have to be for one that has a sense of humor! The main image and the food has been mounted with foam squares.

Stamps: image (American Art Stamps); sentiment and food (There She Goes)
Paper: That's Amore design paper, Emporium Creative Basics, Cocoa cardstock, White Daisy Cardstock (all CTMH)
ribbon: (Walmart)
rubons (CTMH)
liquid applique and liquid glass, on the food - (CTMH)
dots: (Stampingbella)
Sugar Cookie Card Scents (All That Scraps)
copics

7 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

So darned cute!!! And you made me love that paper.

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Oh my gosh, what a hoot!!! Sad thing is, it's pretty much true -- LOL!!! Love your fun ladies and all your great paper choices -- what a great card!!! Thank you so much for playing along -- much appreciated!!!

Dena said...

This card is hilarious! So cute and funny!

Alanna said...

I love those ladies that you use and that sentiment has got me cracking up. I love it.

LAURENCE said...

I love so much your card
Bye LAURENCE

Candy said...

Hi Laurel,
If I don't get some of these stamps soon I am going to kick myself. I LOVE what you do with them and your sentiments!!

Yankee in England said...

What a fun card, I love the sentiment.

01 09 10