Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Sisters

I have been on a roll with scrapbooking lately. Things are just seeming to 'work' for me. I found a great blog called Creative Scrappers, and they had this sketch. All supplies are CTMH except the clips, cricut cutouts and the sizzix flourish. I scattered the buttons around to give a 'hint' of dew on leaves. The title has been sponged and mounted with foam squares.





Stamps: Nature's Vein, Journalling Jots, Annotations, Today's Date, Circle Around
Ink: Sweet Leaf, Heavenly Blue, Olive, Twilight, Gray Wool
Cricut cartridges: Plantain Schoolbook, Accent Essentials

6 comments:

Tracy said...

Beautiful!!! I LOVE the muted colors, and they look especially pretty with the Nature's Vein set!

Vicki Burns said...

Love the colors and look of this. The only things prettier are your girls. :)

Kathy said...

Gorgeous layout Laurel!! Love the colors and that picture is priceless!! :)Kathy

Eulanda said...

I love how you used the leaves for a big piece of the artwork. And the color combo?!! Well OMG you are so good at that!

Dena said...

I love the leaves in the blue...very pretty!

Marjorie said...

This has got to be one of my favorites! I love these colors and I'm am such a sucker for sibling pics, lol. I love your leaves and the circle element framing the photo a second time. Simply beautiful layout!!

01 09 10