Friday, January 23, 2009

Solo

I used a sketch from Inspired Blueprints and finished another layout. I have done more scrapping in the last few weeks than I did all last year I think! Feels good! All supplies are from CTMH except the baubles and flourishes. For the background paper I embossed the music notes and journalling lines with black embossing powder. The journalling is on foam strips. I used my cricut to cut out the large scallop square. Stamps: Noteworthy, You Rock, Journalling Jots, Circle Around
Paper: Silhoutte design paper, Black, Colonial White and Vineyard Berry Cardstock
Title: Dimensional Elements lowercase
baubles: (Stampingbella)
Flourish Chipboard: American Crafts thickers
hemp
edited to add: cricut cartridge: Mini Monograms

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this! What cricut cartridge did you use for the scallops?

Eulanda said...

Wow I love this! Nice work Laurel! I am thinking there's potential casability here. Need to get back to my scrapbooking but I've been on such a roll with cards lately!!

01 09 10