Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Verve Challenge Card and a RAK

Verve is hosting some challenges leading up to the release of some new stamps. For this card I incorporated 2 of the challenges, the color Challenge and one of the sketches. See here for more info. All supplies are CTMH except the cuttlebug, scallop punch copics Shimmerz and the main image which is from ??? I received her in a RAK today from Sparkle. I have used liquid glass on the snail, the girls shoes and the ladybug. The stockings have Shimmerz on them - little girls love Sparkle don't they?! The girl, ladybug and snail are on foam squares. Stamps: Ambiance (CTMH); main image?
Paper: Cranberry, Bamboo, Colonial White cardstock
Ink: Olive, Black and Cocoa
Cranberry bulk ribbon
Buttons: Holiday Collection buttons
copics
Swiss dots cuttlebug folder
Shimmerz
Scallop punch (SU!)


I love this card! I commented on a card by Sparkle using this image and asked if she would mind sending me a few images. Well I scored! Her card is awesome, you should see her coloring, WOW! I received sooo... many images, so lucky! Thank you Sparkle.



6 comments:

Vicki Burns said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE HER! I love on she is sitting on the frame. FAB!

Sparkplug17 said...

Your card is adorable! I love the scene behind her. All of the images are from Magnolia Stamps. :)

Lynn Put said...

Laurel your card is adorable! I love the image, colors and buttons!
It was so nice of Sparkle to send you the cute card and images, she's so sweet!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, wonderful Tilda and love those buttons.

Eulanda said...

What a great card Laurel!! I'm kinda happy to be getting away from xmas colors now. LOL! Great score! :)

Eulanda said...

If you get tired of coloring those ones I could help you! LOL!

01 09 10